Looking for a dental career in Winnipeg? Join the Cor-Dent Dental Centre team.
Current Open Positions
We are looking for an Associate to join our Team at our well-established, 6 operatory, productive, and modern family dental practice.
Conveniently located in the heart of Winnipeg, Cor-Dent Dental Centre has been serving the community for over 25 years. Our practice offers a complete range of dental services, including general, pediatric, restorative, and cosmetic dentistry.
Led by Dr. Sundeep Patel, our entire dental care team is dedicated to providing patients with the utmost friendly and professional care. We take great pride in our patient testimonials and 5.0-star Google reviews, evidence of our exceptional patient service, commitment to continuous learning, and innovative technology, including an intraoral scanner.
Additionally, through working within the dentalcorp network, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians and have greater access to advanced treatment technologies, training, development, and support.
Monday 7:15 am - 6:00 pm
Tuesday 7:15 am - 6:00 pm
Wednesday - 7:15 am - 7:30 pm
Thursday - 7:15 am - 6:00 pm
Friday 7:15 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday 8:30 am - 3:00 pm
The Associate position is for Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays, with occasional Saturdays.
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
• Associate Development Program: A structured yet flexible learning initiative with curated offerings from top clinicians and mentors where you will receive individualized learning & development plans, Priority access to free in-person learning & webinars, discounted rates on courses, and access to Study Cubs and online professional communities.
• Ortho Acceleration Program & Align Partnership: A strategic partnership with Align Technology that provides exclusive benefits, dedicated learning opportunities, and enhanced treatment planning support.
• Implant Program: Our Associates benefit from customized training and dedicated learning opportunities for implant placement and restoration, supported by our strategic partnership with Nobel Biocare.
• Network of Experienced Dental Professionals: You will have opportunities for formal and structured mentorship with esteemed team members and colleagues and access to industry-leading experts in various dental disciplines.
• Path to Partnership: dentalcorp provides a clear path to practice leadership for Associates who wish to move beyond their clinical role and become the business leader of a practice
• Graduate from an accredited DDS/DMD Program or successful completion of the National Dental Examining Board of Canada (NDEB) Equivalency Process
• Registered and in good standing with provincial licensing requirements
• Valid CPR certification
All applicants must be domiciled in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process and thereafter can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-3883. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.
Submit your resume to be notified about future openings in your area.
From Our Dental Team
Our team of dental professionals is dedicated to caring for the smiles of patients in the Winnipeg community. We welcome you to join our team.
Why work at Cor-Dent Dental Centre?
Cor-Dent Dental Centre is proud to be an active member of the Winnipeg community, and strives to provide exceptional oral health care for individuals and families.
Our team is committed to clinical excellence and aims to create a positive patient experience. We care for our people and seek, as a team, to provide comprehensive dentistry to our patients.